Featured post

Finding your tribe

One of the most enjoyable and inspiring books I have read this year has been Sir Ken Robinson's "Out of our Minds"  and my ref...

Tuesday 13 September 2011

#change11 MOOC

Just as I thought I was starting to see light at the end of a long summer tunnel, the #change11 MOOC is getting underway. The programme is interesting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CPSOtI4C&key=0AsQEdp4A5UZOdGJaSkpKNGJyekR5OXh0QXRSRVFEWnc&hl=en&authkey=CPSOtI4C#gid=0 but I need to get selective if I am not to become overwhelmed by the sheer volume of material. A quite few moments are scheduled this week to draw up my priorities and goals. Tonght I have read and viewed some introductory material, little and often seems to be the best appraoch for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment